Are you a talented Senior Digital Project Manager looking to join a dynamic and growing digital team working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands?
Does your love of all things digital and your knack for exceptional understanding and communication mean you can get under the skin of clients, colleagues and end-users alike to deliver outstanding digital solutions? If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Proctor + Stevenson has reached the enviable status of Global Partner for Panasonic, providing multi-language digital solutions for a vast range of international stakeholders.
Named the "Best Drupal House in Europe" by Panasonic’s Marketing Director, we’ve been providing multi-site solutions for over 11 years, including:
• European Business Sites with 90,000 pages in 22 Languages
• B2B Portals for North America and Germany
• Product Information Management systems utilised globally
• Japanese Business Site.
• North American Industrials Business site.
• Dashboard for creating Marketing Collateral
We need an experienced senior digital project manager to join our dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. You’ll be working with Panasonic, and other clients in Europe, the middle east, the US and UK to create industry-leading web applications.
Reporting directly to our Project Management Team Lead, you’ll help to plan, execute and deliver complex technical projects, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations.
You’ll liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, co-ordinate our creative and digital teams, manage external parties, and ensure that digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications.
It’s often fast-paced with super-tight deadlines, but you’ll have the chance to work with a lovely bunch of people, the latest technologies and some amazing B2B brands.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
• Truly understanding your clients’ aims, business and market, to help deliver creative but commercial solutions.
• Creating estimates based on requirements and managing all financial aspects of the project including invoicing.
• Producing user-friendly wireframes with our interactive designers.
• Working with account handlers and clients to define project requirements, schedules and budget.
• Creating project plans, revising when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, ensuring all stakeholders understand their tasks, and delivery is on time and in budget.
• Following quality assurance procedures and identifying and addressing any risks to projects.
• Ensuring documentation is current/complete and stored appropriately.
• Managing the content migration process.
• Co-ordinating the testing plan/QA/user acceptance procedure.
• Ensuring confidentiality when dealing with client and company information.
• Facilitating regular status meetings with the project teams and/or clients.
• Effectively communicating relevant project information to superiors.
• Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the Project Management Team Lead or Programme Director in a timely fashion.
• General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
• Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
• Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
• Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
• Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
• Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills. You’re pretty au fait with communicating (often sensitive) information tactfully.
• Ability to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal and external viewing.
• A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
• International language skills.
• Previous experience managing outsourced web development teams.
• Experience of using Synergist and Easy Redmine.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, especially when applying individual processes and procedures. Detailed testing will be required.
• A great relationship developer – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
• A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
• An excellent people manager – both internally and externally.
• Brilliant when it comes to organisation and personal time management in order to deliver projects to mutually agreed timelines.
• Practical and level headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
• Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• Keen to progress and develop.
• First interviews will be with our Project Management Team Lead and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Programme Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, P+S are currently operating with a semi remote workforce (except during lockdown, when all employees work remotely). Our office is now fully adapted to maintain safe social distancing as per government guidelines.
If government advice to keep our office closed remains in place, we are able to support remote working this for this role, including initial remote onboarding.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.