Senior Digital Planner/Analyst
Are you a standout Digital Planner/Analyst looking for a challenge? Do you have what it takes to take an agency’s digital media and CRO to the next level? If you have a hands-on background in planning, executing and optimising omni-channel digital campaigns, as well as optimising website CRO and SEO, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a candidate who is inquisitive by nature and a conceptual thinker; committed, hungry to progress, and adept at developing strong and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- An equal mix of digital marketing planning/buying and website analytics/optimisation experience
- Adept at analysing and reporting on digital campaigns and website CRO, as well as formulating and presenting solutions to hit KPIs and improve performance
- A proven track record of exceptional results
- Experienced enough to diagnose both technical and user interface issues across the user journey
- A flare for data visualisation, creating compelling, evidence-based recommendations that connect with both executive and expert client stakeholders, as well as your team colleagues internally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An expert user of web analytics and reporting tools, particularly Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Experience of Adobe Analytics and Tableau would be a bonus
- Hands-on experience of digital campaign planning, buying, analytics and optimisation across channels including paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.), ad-networks, native, PPC, and email
- Experienced search optimiser with hands-on experience of tools such as Google Search Console, Google AdWords and SEO Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Spyfu, etc.
- Experience of marketing automation systems, especially HubSpot, Marketo and Eloqua
- Experience in sectors including IT, financial services, education, utilities, law, manufacturing and public sector would be an advantage
Who we are
Based in vibrant Bristol, Proctor + Stevenson is a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.
Whether on or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications, web builds and systems development.
And we’re pretty good at it too, having won numerous accolades in both the UK and USA, including various Recommended Agency Roster Awards, and winner of Best International Brand Strategy at the Drum Marketing Awards.
Just a handful of the names we work with on a regular basis include, Panasonic, Osborne Clarke, Prysmian, Rathbones, Saudi Arabian Airlines, BMW/Mini Financial Services, Daikin, and South West Water.
Our office is truly a beautiful place to work, with exposed brickwork, plenty of light, a café and kitchen, showers, solar panels, snugs and meeting rooms aplenty. What’s more, we’re a short walk from the artisan eateries of St Mark’s road, a short stroll from two train stations and a stone’s throw from a wealth of bus stops.
We’ve been in the business for nearly four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 70+. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that takes care of its staff, our environment and offer exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter while you do it.
What you’ll be needing
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the type of person we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a passionate all-rounder who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee, we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet affable person on our team.
- An experienced agency-side digital marketer working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B
- Highly analytical, thorough and curious, able to analyse, present and execute recommendations
- A creative problem solver with initiative and self-motivation
- Honest and confident enough to present solutions that you believe are in the client’s best interest; pragmatic and flexible enough to concede to the client’s direction
- Comfortable working in a commercial, ROI driven environment
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed
- A conceptual thinker who can help us develop new digital solutions.
- Committed, hungry to progress and develop. We’ll want you to build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients, while developing a long and successful career
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners
- Comfortable being part of a team who persuasively sell-in to clients.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Preferably educated to degree level with relevant marketing/ digital qualifications either post-graduate or professional training, or strong relevant work experience
What you’ll be getting
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills (we are currently learning Japanese!).
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme – P+S contribution of 4%, employees 5%.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Quarterly employee awards as voted by colleagues and a chance to reward those who deserve a big pat on the back, with cash or prizes.
- Weekly foodie pop-ups in our café.
- Regular team socials including free (employee run) lunchtime fitness and relaxation sessions, board game nights and other fun nights/days out.
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle (we’re also looking at bringing in fruit baskets at the moment!).
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it.
So, if you like the sound of us, and you have what it takes to deliver the world-class service our clients demand, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to list your name, followed by the position you are applying for in the subject line.
First interviews will be with our Director of Digital and Strategy, Digital Director, Head of Digital Design and HR Manager.
Second interview will be with our Client Services Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate.