Are you a highly experienced, standout Senior Account Manager with the experience and talent to deliver exceptional service every day? Someone who can be the voice of the client within our agency and a proactive leader in deepening our relationship with big-name clients?
Does your knack for top-level communication mean you always get to the heart of a client’s needs? And does your talent for exceptional project management mean you always deliver, above and beyond expectations. If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
In a nutshell, you’ll be the client’s representative at Proctors – responsible for managing the conception, creation and delivery of projects large and small, and for maintaining and developing relationships with all parties.
From the day-to-day operational aspects of the account, to ensuring consistent communication with all parties, thanks to you, both on and offline projects will be delivered seamlessly, on-time, on-budget, and over and above client expectations.
You’ll be busy with a whole host of activities that include (but are certainly not limited to) the development and delivery of on and offline marketing projects, branding, digital campaigns and systems, exhibitions and printed collateral. You will have support from a P+S digital project manager for their large-scale digital assets and platforms.
It’ll be fast-paced with tight deadlines, but you’ll be working with a fantastic team, and your role will be hugely varied.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with…
• Continual development of strategic client relationships, maintaining close communication channels to ensure promises are kept and expectations are managed.
• Truly understanding the client’s objectives, working with them to deliver creative but commercial campaigns and solutions.
• Identifying new projects and presenting proposals.
• Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing plans and project updates.
• Briefing and coordinating the creative studio, our digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, on time and on budget.
• Attending regular product, planning and strategy meetings.
• Ensuring a clear and consistent invoicing process is maintained.
• Providing analytical and insightful recommendations and campaign performance results to the client and the Proctors teams.
• A proven track record of working in a marketing/agency environment.
• Know-how of B2B marketing.
• Demonstrable campaign experience:
Digital and non-digital.
A host of channels, including direct marketing, email, display advertising and traditional media.
Planning, budgeting, presenting and reporting.
• A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
• Creative flair coupled with outstanding commercial acumen and a natural knack for identifying business opportunities.
• Top-level team management prowess.
• Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
• A talent for written and verbal communication – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with clients and managing their needs and expectations.
• Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
• Respect for client and company confidentiality.
• A basic understanding of web content management systems.
• Experience of creating HTML emails (using pre-built templates. Don’t panic, you don’t need to be able to write code!).
• Previous experience with financial industry clients.
• A love of print and a fastidious eye when checking produced items prior to despatch with our local print partner(s).
• International language skills.
• A skilled Senior Account Manager with experience of running your own client account(s), with demonstrable skills of working for a larger client, and managing multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously.
• A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas.
• An excellent and confident people manager – both internally and externally.
• Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
• A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting – regular proof checking is required and brand style guides and guidelines need to be applied, including challenging the client when necessary.
• Marketing savvy, including all things digital.
• Hungry to progress and develop.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• Prepared to travel to client’s offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required (when restrictions are eased).
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, P+S are currently operating with a semi remote workforce (except during lockdown, when all employees work remotely). Our office is now fully adapted to maintain safe social distancing as per government guidelines.
If government advice to keep our office closed remains in place, we are able to support remote working this for this role, including initial remote onboarding.
So, if you like the sound of us, and you have what it takes to deliver the world-class service our clients demand, please send your CV and a brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to list your name, followed by the position you are applying for in the subject line.
• First interviews will be with our Account Director, Senior Account Manager and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Client Services Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.