Do you want to help drive the development and growth of one of the South West’s most dynamic agencies? Do you have a passion for raising brand awareness and can you create compelling content? Can you drive effective social media engagement and represent a brand with confidence both on and offline? Are you PR savvy, adept at making maximum impact and driving fantastic results? Can you research and tell stories that attract, inspire and entertain?
Could you help build a community of engaged contacts using intelligence and wit? Are you confident reporting and tracking results and data? Are you a motivated, high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial streak, looking to develop your career in the marketing and communications industry?
If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Working with and reporting to the Head of Business Development and Marketing, you’ll be creating and working on inbound marketing campaigns, lead generation and customer acquisition projects to drive the continuing growth of the agency. It’ll be your job to communicate the nuances of what we do both creatively and technically, our services and insights, in an accessible way, and be able to find the story in anything while cutting through any jargon.
This is a hands-on role, where you will use your knowledge and experience in content creation, social media management and journalism to catapult the company into the hearts and minds of our target audience in relevant and engaging ways. Outstanding project management, a can-do attitude, team working, and communication skills will be vital as you won’t be tied to your desk every day.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
• Managing the website CMS for the agency.
• Taking ownership of our social media accounts, analytics and reporting, using the most appropriate dashboard (such as Hootsuite).
• Managing and promoting our brand.
• Identifying and managing entries into awards.
• Supporting the management of external agency relationships with various partner networks.
• Helping manage the design intern programme.
• Managing development of case studies for both internal and external use.
• Creating, curating and distributing all forms of content; focusing on our products, services, clients and industry trends, helping to develop and communicate our distinct views and personality, via our website, social channels and other routes.
• Running monthly editorial board meetings, contributing a large volume of ideas for campaign content designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, social media, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, videos).
• Managing and with direct responsibility to produce the above.
• Demonstrating an awareness and current knowledge of company, and industry and sector, changes to inform and assist the lead generation process.
• Identifying prospects from online activity and passing prospects to the Head of Business Development and Marketing to follow up and set up credentials meetings, supporting lead generation campaigns through the creation of targeted content.
• Supporting quarterly new business strategy campaigns and the development of a content strategy that correlates with the target sectors.
• Creating, running and optimising lead nurturing and demand generation processes through content and social channels.
• Working with the Head of Business Development and Marketing to plan and manage the marketing budget, ensuring relevancy to the needs and ambitions of the wider businesses.
• Refining our processes alongside the Business Development department to convert customers through your in-depth understanding of how our inbound marketing activity drives results.
• Helping to set up, market, manage and deliver events, both on and offline, such as conferences, webinars, seminars/workshops, the P+S Design and Digital Student Awards, and representing P+S at external events and in client meetings.
• An eagle eye for detail. Concern for accuracy and quality, and detailed proof checking, is always required.
• Solid time- and project-management skills. You’ll need to be able to turn around a high volume of content quickly and accurately, when necessary, working with colleagues at all levels.
• Experience managing social media platforms in a professional environment.
• Experience managing website CMS, confidence with online platforms and the willingness to master them.
• A passion for content writing (you’ll manage your own successful personal blog or be able to demonstrate creative flair and passion for writing via a portfolio of published articles).
• Creative flair, energy and a ‘can do’ attitude with a ‘collegiate’ approach and ability to get others to contribute where necessary.
• Confidence and the ability to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds.
• A reporter’s instinct to get to the heart of a story with an ability to make the complex and technical sound simple, appealing and understandable.
• In-depth working knowledge of content marketing best practices.
• The ability to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal / external viewing.
• Ability to use Mac OS-X operating system, and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• A great relationship developer – you’re a dab hand at building rapport, a real ‘people person’.
• You live and breathe content - you’re a great storyteller.
• An outgoing self-starter, not afraid to engage with all sorts of people, talking and listening to get the source material needed for the story.
• Marketing and technology savvy.
• Practical and level-headed with an ability to manage multiple activities at once.
• A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge and ideas, but comfortable working autonomously and using initiative when required.
• Capable of recognising problems and demonstrating a proactive, hands-on approach to problem solving.
• Keen to progress and develop.
• Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• First interviews will be with our Marketing Manager, Head of Business Development and Marketing and HR Manager.
• Second interview and short presentation will be with our Chairman, Managing Directors for P+S Creative and P+S Technology, and Head of Business Development and Marketing.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.