This is a key role in a flourishing business, working with a global roster of clients across everything from technology and manufacturing to financial services and higher education.
We need an innovative, highly motivated strategic marketer, capable of identifying opportunities, solving client problems and delivering (and managing) digital marketing campaigns – including ABM – that produce exceptional results.
You’ll be someone who has the ability to look at things from new angles, to question what has gone before and find better, more effective answers to marketing challenges on a daily basis.
You’ll also be an expert in marketing technology, capable of getting under the bonnet of a CRM system, website or digital marketing platform and adapting it to what’s needed for the campaign. Google Analytics and Data Studio will inform your planning. And you’ll be a skilled practitioner in social media marketing – especially LinkedIn.
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, Proctor + Stevenson is a highly respected, international creative digital agency with a focus on measurable results.
Whether on or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds and products.
And we’re pretty good at it too, having won numerous accolades in both the UK and USA, including various Recommended Agency Roster Awards, and winner of Best International Brand Strategy at the Drum Marketing Awards.
Just a handful of the names we work with on a regular basis include, Panasonic, UK Hydrographic Office, Prysmian, Rathbones, Osborne Clarke, BMW/MINI Financial Services, Daikin, Trelleborg and Sanlam.
We’re a thriving, fast-growing company. So fast, in fact, that we outgrew our home and had to design and build a new one in Easton – one of Bristol’s most creative quarters. We’re a short walk from the artisan eateries of St Mark’s Road, a short stroll from two train stations and a stone’s throw from a wealth of bus stops.
We’ve been in the business for over four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 70+. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter.
• Plan and manage demand generation activity, from initiation to review and analysis.
• Create campaigns by identifying marketing activities that generate leads. Manage paid social, paid search and retargeting channels.
• Develop well-defined target account/sector propositions and messaging to inform Account Based Marketing activity.
• Create and deliver ABM plans that capture and nurture leads. Set KPIs and take responsibility for the performance and analysis of lead generation campaigns, with constant optimisation, and analysing marketing and sales data to make recommendations on campaign refinement against sales targets.
• Track lead lifecycle and conversion rates from inquiry to sale using a range of marketing automation systems, including Marketo and Eloqua.
• Play a key role in new business pitches, selling the agency and its services to prospective clients.
• You’ll be well established as a senior marketing strategist/campaign planner, with a track record of delivering commercially successful campaigns.
• You’ll have an entrepreneurial eye for opportunity – and the appetite for capitalising on it.
• You’ll have the imagination to plan campaigns from their earliest stages and the practical skills to implement your thinking.
• You’ll have in-depth knowledge of marketing technology – covering everything from CRM systems to advertising platforms – and constantly be researching new technologies and trends as they emerge.
• You’ll be a specialist in the use of LinkedIn as a marketing channel.You’ll also be an expert user of web analytics and reporting tools, particularly Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Experience of Adobe Analytics and Tableau would be great too.
• You’ll have specialist knowledge of marketing platforms, especially Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Eloqua, in terms of both configuration and maintenance.
• You’ll have exceptional communication skills and great client service skills.
• You’ll be hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• You’ll be prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
• First interviews will be with our Creative Director, Digital Design Director and HR Manager.
• Second stage will be to respond to a brief, done in your own time but within an agreed time frame, from home, then present back at second interview with our Managing Director and Chairman.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.