You’re an experienced administrator with exemplary reception know-how and second-to-none organisation skills. You’ll be just as happy creating and maintaining flawless files as you are setting up meeting rooms and helping to keep our front of house spick and span. You’ll be confident, enthusiastic and most of all, positive. You’ll enjoy assisting others and being part of the go-to team for support in our busy agency, while giving a warm welcome to all visitors and clients to our cool new office.
If this sounds like you, then you may be interested in what we have to offer.
You’ll be part of the Proctor + Stevenson Hub (front of house, finance, HR and admin) – the team that holds the office together. Although managed by the Front of House Manager and Finance Director, you’ll report to different members of the team, depending on the task at hand. As the central support for the team you’ll be covering various duties as required so you’ll need a flexible approach to the changing workload. You’ll also work alongside the wider Proctors team, developing relationships both internally and externally.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
Front of house and facilities management support
• Operating a busy switchboard, efficiently dealing with enquiries and passing on messages.
• Meeting, greeting and making refreshments for clients and visitors.
• Keeping reception, meeting rooms and all shared facilities impeccable, and ensuring efficient use of the booking systems.
• Ordering taxis and couriers, and organising UK and international travel for colleagues.
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.
• Managing and ordering stock and office supplies.
• Security and access, and health and safety, administration.
• Social and event planning and preparation for colleagues and visitors – from weekly team drinks to client events and presentations. We host regular industry events in our new offices, so you’ll enjoy helping to facilitate these, which may be after hours or, on occasion, at weekends.
• Ad-hoc support for other members of the P+S team.
• Updating extensive personnel records and HR databases.
• Diary management and documentation preparation for interviews, appraisals and other meetings.
• Induction preparation, administration and filing for new starters.
• Training research, booking, payments and records.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Reception experience, including managing a busy switchboard.
• Support and administration experience.
• An understanding of the importance of demonstrating respect and confidentiality regarding sensitive company and employee information.
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
• Strong IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, with the ability to easily pick up new software.
• Experience working with VOIP phone systems.
• Experience working in an agency/creative environment.
• Experience organising and/or hosting corporate/social events.
• Experience supporting finance or HR departments.
• Well-presented, courteous and enthusiastic, with a natural flair for excellent customer service.
• Conscientious and organised, with strong administration skills and laser-sharp attention to detail.
• Charismatic, and able to build rapport with colleagues, clients and guests alike.
• Flexible and able to cope with a changing and unpredictable workload.
• Punctual and professional.
• Hardworking, with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required.
• First interviews will be with our Front of House Manager and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with one of our Chairman, Company Secretary and Financial Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.