Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking to join a dynamic and growing digital team working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands?
Does your love of all things digital and your knack for exceptional understanding and communication mean you can get under the skin of clients, colleagues, and end-users alike to deliver outstanding digital solutions?
If yes, this is the ideal role for you. As one of our team of Digital Project Managers, you’ll liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, coordinate our creative and digital teams, manage external parties, and ensure that digital deliverables are delivered to time and budget.
You'll become a crucial member of the P+S team of developers, testers, digital designers, and content editors. You’ll be working with clients globally to create industry-leading marketing solutions.
· Understand your clients’ aims, business and market, to help deliver commercial solutions.
· Work with account managers and clients to define project requirements, schedules and budget.
· Create detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing and project plans, revising when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, ensuring all stakeholders understand their tasks, and delivery is on time and in budget.
· Run and facilitate efficient stand ups and status meetings, with project teams and clients, applying effective decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Follow quality assurance procedures and identifying and addressing any risks to projects.
· Ensure documentation is current/complete and stored appropriately.
· Manage the content migration process.
· Co-ordinate the testing plan/QA/user acceptance procedure.
· Ensure confidentiality when dealing with client and company information.
· Communicate and be focused on pre-emptive problem solving as well as in managing the expectations of the client at all times.
· Escalate any project-related issues and opportunities to theProgramme Director, or Technical Director, in a timely fashion.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of planning, executing, and delivering complex technical projects in an agency environment.
· Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage resources and scheduling, and run team meetings.
· General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web development, web-based application programming, database, and system design(this is not a PM role for managing website builds - it's about the entire system, CRM, design, functionality).
· Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet, and client/server architectures.
· Good working knowledge of content management systems/CMS, ideally Drupal.
· Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
· Experience of working within Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms internally and externally.
· A hands-on and positive approach to problem-solving.
· Ability to prioritise your own and others workload.
· A team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
· Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
· Keen to progress and develop.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.