Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Design, and working alongside our Creative Director, this role is responsible for creating, evolving and contributing to the development of our clients’ digital design communications strategies.
• Understanding your clients’ objectives and markets and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions.
• Leading projects with a laser sharp focus on user experience, delivering UX/IA design.
• Website design and build using Webflow.
• Translating ideas into reality with sketches, wireframes and mock ups.
• Producing creative still and motion assets to be used across our client’s digital channels including email templates, infographics, social media ads and video/ animation.
• Building concepts and proposals.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing agency, or similar, environment.
• A love of bringing concepts to life through animation and interactivity using HTML5, Adobe Xd and Webflow.
• Experience translating your design into usable wireframes, using software such as Axure/Xd, and being part of the usability testing process.
• Experience designing or building websites with Webflow.
• Experience working with pattern and Atomic design libraries.
• Conceptual creativity, excellent typographic flair, visualising skills and a good understanding of design that grabs attention, elicits a response and sells.
• Experience building websites or emails.
• An understanding of social media.
• A commercial understanding of the importance of working to budgets.
• Excellent organisational skills:
• Able to prioritise a high volume of projects and processes.
• A hands-on approach to problem solving.
• Able to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
• Great attention to detail.
• Quality assurance skills.
• The ability to work productively with your team and other specialists – such as developers, copywriters, strategic thinkers, account managers and digital project managers – contributing and sharing best practices, knowledge and ideas.
• Respect for client and company confidentiality.
• Confidence combined with an ability to learn quickly.
• A level head, with the ability to take on projects and produce great work independently of guidance or direction.
• Ideally, you’ll have some further advanced coding knowledge, including JS.
• Previous work with WordPress or a good knowledge of its capabilities.
• Experience working with technology and financial services clients.
• Capability in moving image.
1st interviews are with our Director of Digital Design, Dan and Creative Director, Phil . 2nd interviews will be with Senior Digital Designer, Ed , Managing Director, Ailsa and Chairman, Roger
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.