Are you a capable middleweight digital designer? Are you looking to join a growing creative team that works with national and global B2B brands?
Does your thinking go beyond the look, feel and development of a project, to get under the skin of the user experience?
If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Design, working alongside our Creative Director.
Usability will drive everything you do, as you create, evolve and contribute to the development of our clients’ digital design communications strategies.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with…
Truly understanding your clients’ objectives and markets and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions. These could include:
• Websites – design and build using Webflow.
• Web applications.
• Interaction design.
• UX/IA design.
• Concepts and proposals.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing agency, or similar, environment.
• A love of bringing concepts to life through animation and interactivity using HTML5 and Adobe Xd.
• Experience translating your design into usable wireframes, using software such as Axure/UXPin/Xd, and being part of the usability testing process.
• Experience designing or building websites with Webflow.
• Experience working with pattern and Atomic design libraries.
• Conceptual creativity, excellent typographic flair, visualising skills and a good understanding of design that grabs attention, elicits a response and sells.
• Experience building websites or emails.
• An understanding of social media.
• A commercial understanding of the importance of working to budgets.
• Excellent organisational skills:
• Able to prioritise a high volume of projects and processes.
• A hands-on approach to problem solving.
• Able to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
• Great attention to detail.
• Quality assurance skills.
• The ability to work productively with your team and other specialists – such as developers, copywriters, strategic thinkers, account managers and digital project managers – contributing and sharing best practices, knowledge and ideas.
• Respect for client and company confidentiality.
• Confidence combined with an ability to learn quickly.
• A level head, with the ability to take on projects and produce great work independently of guidance or direction.
Technical skills required
• Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTML/CSS, Axure, UXPin, Sketch, Google Web Designer, InVision, InVision Studio, Webflow.
• Be able to build prototypes and demos of your design work.
• Ability to use Mac OS-X operating system.
• Ideally, you’ll have some further advanced coding knowledge, including JS.
• Previous work with Webflow or a good knowledge of its capabilities.
• Experience working with technology and financial services clients.
• Capability in moving image.
• A conceptual thinker who can help us develop new digital solutions.
• An effective communicator.
• Comfortable being part of a team who can persuasively sell-in to clients.
• Punctual and professional.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Committed, hungry to progress and develop. We’ll want you to build strong and lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients, while developing a long and successful career in the longer term.
• Hardworking and flexible, with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often).
• First interviews will be with our Director of Digital Design, Senior Digital Designer and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Managing Director and Creative Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, P+S are currently operating with a semi remote workforce (except during lockdown, when all employees work remotely). Our office is now fully adapted to maintain safe social distancing as per government guidelines.
If government advice to keep our office closed remains in place, we are able to support remote working this for this role, including initial remote onboarding.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.