OK. So, you’re a top-notch copywriter and love a challenge. An experienced creative with the conceptual capacity to deliver cut-through campaigns. An ability to convert interest into action, on- and off-line. A grasp of grammar that makes you the safest pair of hands possible. And an unerring ability to turn technical tracts into captivating copy.
But are you looking for a new opportunity? The chance to work with international brands, global clients and projects that switch seamlessly between online and offline?
If the answer’s yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Copywriters, you’ll be part of an 18-strong creative team. Great interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to present and sell ideas to clients at all levels.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
• Concept creation
• Writing for digital platforms, driven by UX, IA and SEO insight
• Brand positioning
• Infographic/animation/film scripting
• Social campaigns
• Channel promotions
• Product literature
• Direct mail
• Digital and press advertising
• Editorial writing
• You’ll have a solid track record brimming with stunning, successful work – including both long and short copy.
• Equally comfortable in offline and online environments, your projects will cover everything from brochures to web banners, and from brand launches to SEO content.
• You’ll have an exceptional understanding of writing that grabs attention, sells and demands response.
• You’ll be adept at applying tone, phrasing, terminology and personalisation, to optimise online user journeys for the needs of multiple personas.
• Superior attention to detail and proof reading.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and telephone manner.
• Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
• Solid experience of writing for social media.
• You’ll be working across a broad spectrum of sectors, but experience in technology and financial services will stand you in good stead.
• You’re a people person with a positive, ‘can-do’ and mature attitude.
• Flexible with the ability to react quickly.
• Practical and level-headed.
• Professional, punctual and reliable.
• Keen to progress and develop.
• Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• First interviews will be with our Senior Copywriter(s) and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Creative Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.