Do you want to help drive the development and growth of one of the South West’s most dynamic agencies?
Are you familiar with CRM, marketing automation and outreach campaigns? Could you help build a community of engaged contacts using intelligence and wit?
Are you confident reporting and tracking results and data? Are you a motivated, high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial streak, looking to develop your career in business development?
If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, Proctor + Stevenson is a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.
Whether on or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds.
And we’re pretty good at it too, having won numerous accolades in both the UK and USA, including various Recommended Agency Roster Awards, and winner of Best International Brand Strategy at the Drum Marketing Awards.
Just a handful of the names we work with on a regular basis include, Panasonic, Prysmian, Rathbones, Saudi Arabian Airlines, BMW/Mini Financial Services, Daikin, South West Water and Regus.
We’re a thriving, fast-growing company. So fast, in fact, that we outgrew our home and had to design and build a new one in Easton – one of Bristol’s most creative quarters.
Our office space is truly a beautiful place to work, with exposed brickwork, plenty of light, a café and kitchen, showers, solar panels, snugs and meeting rooms aplenty. What’s more, we’re a short walk from the artisan eateries of St Mark’s road, a short stroll from two train stations and a stone’s throw from a wealth of bus stops.
We’ve been in the business for over four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 60+. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter.
In a nutshell, you’ll be supporting the Business Development Manager with lead generation and building the agency’s prospect database, through customer acquisition projects.
This is a hands-on role, where you will take initiative to identify opportunities, conduct research and support in developing successful outreach campaigns.
Project management, team working, and communication skills will also be key.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
· Supporting our Business Development Manager with the optimisation of marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
· Assisting in growing our prospect database and managing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with contacts generated through our sales and marketing activity.
· Actively researching opportunities, cultivating conversations and identifying prospects from online activity, then passing prospects to the Business Development Manager to follow up.
· Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity gains us customers, and continually refining our process to convert customers.
· Supporting our marketing and business development team with campaign content distribution to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, video, etc.); helping to develop and communicate our distinct views and personality.
· Supporting the Communications Manager with marketing campaign delivery and awards entries.
· Using various search marketing platforms and tools to perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and external link-building and analysis.
· Helping to set up, market, manage and deliver events, such as webinars and seminars/workshops.
· Supporting the Business Development Manager with pitching and new business event planning and implementation.
· Communicating with prospects and developing new leads through calls, emails and LinkedIn.
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a can-doer who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll have a positive attitude. Once we’ve had our morning coffee, we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet affable person on our team.
· BA/BSc degree or equivalent work experience.
· Creative flair, energy and a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Confidence and the ability to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds.
· Proficiency with MS Word,Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
· Familiarity with online marketing platforms and the willingness to master them.
· Strong numerical, data and critical analysis skills.
· Impressive organisational and prioritisation skills.
· An eagle eye for detail. Concern for accuracy and quality, and detailed proof checking, is always required.
· The ability to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal / external viewing.
· Experience with LinkedIn outreach and HubSpot.
· Work placement / internship experience working in digital marketing.
· A great relationship developer – you’re a dab hand at building rapport, a real ‘people person’.
· An outgoing self-starter, not afraid to engage with all sorts of people and to be the first point of contact for the company when required.
· Marketing and technology savvy.
· Practical and level-headed with an ability to manage multiple activities at once.
· A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge and ideas, but comfortable working alone and using initiative when required.
· Eager and enthusiastic to progress and develop.
· Capable of recognising and communicating problems to managers, working proactively and collaboratively to solve issues successfully.
· Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often).
· First telephone interview with Business Development Manager.
· Second interview and short presentation with Client Services Director, Business Development Manager, Communications Manager and HR Manager (this will be done over Teams or Zoom, if restrictions remain in place).
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.