Are you an outgoing personality who loves making new relationships and connections? Do you enjoy finding out about people, what they do, what motivates them, their businesses, their plans, the challenges they face and the opportunities they have? Can you do that and support our Business Development Manager in representing an award-winning, international marketing, brand, design and technology agency, and all it can offer?
If so, you may have the right talent and character to grow and join us on our journey. You might have a background in another industry, such as the arts, education, government or the forces. You might come from recruitment, have studied drama, psychology, been a counsellor, worked in account management, another sales environment, or been a creative or account manager. Whatever the case, you’re looking for a completely new challenge.
The keys for us are enthusiasm, the ability to be entrepreneurial, a willingness to learn, take on new ideas and go out and engage with people at every level, building relationships and trust.
You enjoy people. You’re happy to engage online, face-to-face and on the phone, as well as attend events. You’re able to have conversations that draw-out opportunities, be a detective and make connections between the prospect and what we do, then build an opportunity.
You’ll also be supporting our Business Development Manager who responds to Requests for Proposals, presents, sells-in and builds relationships.
The role will involve working with and supporting the development of proposals alongside our Technology, Strategy and Creative teams, liaising with potential clients, briefing wider members of the team and supporting the Business Development Manager in the acquisition of new clients.
Well, it says it all above really, but in a nutshell you’ll be seeking out and cultivating prospects, and supporting the Business Development Manager to convert them into clients.
With our Business Development Manager you’ll work alongside our marketing team to build our marketing and social campaigns. They’ll produce the campaigns and assets, perform the analytics and supply you with leads, where possible.
It’s a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and it’s vital you ‘take ownership’ of the activity. Every day, you’ll have the chance to work with some amazing B2B brands, and the freedom to truly make the role your own.
Here are just some of the things we’d like you to do:
• Identify business opportunities and feed them into the pipeline for nurturing.
• Support our Business Development Manager at events in creating valuable business connections.
• Expand and raise our profile, and prompt dialogue, through general networking.
• Work with our Marketing Manager on LinkedIn, and other social media and promotional avenues.
• Contribute to company news and editorial content.
• Support the development of integrated marketing strategies for P+S alongside the marketing team.
• Work with our Marketing Manager to manage our customer relationship management (CRM) systems and data, alongside any marketing automation (MA) software.
• Support the Business Development Manager in the creation of proposals and tender responses.
• You’re outgoing and enthusiastic.
• You love making new relationships and connections. You get on with people and thrive in social environments.
• You enjoy finding out about people, what they do, what motivates them, their businesses, their plans, the challenges they face and the opportunities they have.
• You’re entrepreneurial with a willingness to learn, take on new ideas and go out and engage with people at all levels, building relationships and trust.
• You’re a detective, perceptively drawing out opportunities, making connections between the prospect and what we do, then building opportunities.
• You’re a real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
• You could have a proven track record of increasing revenue through lead generation and developing new business strategies, and an exceptional talent for pitching for new business (but not necessarily). Most importantly, as previously described, we’re looking for the right talent and appropriate personality.
• You want to gain outstanding commercial awareness.
• You already do or want to understand online and offline media, branding, digital marketing and e-commerce strategies. If that means extra-curricular study, then you will do it.
• You have an understanding or want to understand all things technology, from website development to digital design and hosting. You’ll want to work closely with the technology team to increase your know-how.
• You have excellent written and verbal skills and an all-round ability to communicate confidently with clients, marketers and decision makers at all levels.
• You really enjoy presenting because you are good at it, and if necessary, can help and motivate others who are less confident.
• First interviews will be with our Business Development Manager and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Managing Director and Client Services Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate. In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.