Are you a standout Account Manager with the experience and talent to deliver exceptional service every day, while orchestrating global marketing campaigns for big-name clients?
Does your knack for top-level communication mean you always get to the heart of a client’s needs? And does your talent for exceptional project management mean you always deliver, above and beyond expectations. If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Working mainly with our global B2B clients, you’ll be supporting the Client Services Director, Account Directors and Senior Account Managers in developing client relationships and the delivery of international campaigns, on time and on budget.
You’ll be managing the day-to-day operational aspects of your account, coordinating multiple teams, and of course, ensuring continual and unrivalled client satisfaction.
You’ll be busy with a whole host of activities that include (but are certainly not limited to) the development and delivery of on and offline marketing projects, branding, digital campaigns and systems, exhibitions and printed collateral.
It’ll be fast-paced with tight deadlines, but you’ll be working with a fantastic team, and your role will be hugely varied.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with…
• Truly understanding the client’s objectives, business and market, and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions.
• Briefing and coordinating the creative studio, our digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of campaigns on time and on budget.
• Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing plans and other client documentation, as required.
• Following quality assurance and operational processes.
• Providing campaign performance results and insightful recommendations to the client and the Proctors teams.
• A proven track record of working in a marketing/agency environment.
• Know-how of B2B marketing.
• Demonstrable campaign experience:
Digital and non-digital.
A host of channels, including direct marketing, email, display advertising and traditional media.
Planning, budgeting, presenting and reporting.
• A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
• Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
• A talent for written and verbal communication – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with clients and managing their needs and expectations.
• A knack for researching and analysing new business opportunities.
• Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
• Respect for client and company confidentiality.
• Some experience of social media.
• A basic understanding of web content management systems.
• International language skills.
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a passionate all-rounder who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee, we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet affable person on our team.
• A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
• An excellent people manager – both internally and externally.
• Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
• A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting – regular proof checking is required.
• Marketing savvy, including all things digital.
• Hungry to progress and develop.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
• Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
• First interviews will be with our Account Director, Senior Account Manager and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Client Services Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, P+S are currently operating with a semi remote workforce (except during lockdown, when all employees work remotely). Our office is now fully adapted to maintain safe social distancing as per government guidelines.
If government advice to keep our office closed remains in place, we are able to support remote working this for this role, including initial remote onboarding.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.