Digital Support Administrator
Are you a talented administrator and an exceptional organiser with a passion for the digital world? Are you self-motivated, unafraid to ask questions and keen to begin your journey in digital project management? If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Who we are…
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, Proctor + Stevenson is a proudly independent, award-winning creative agency.
We offer the whole range of design and marketing services – from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand-building, events, product communications and web builds.
Just a handful of the names we work with on a regular basis include Panasonic, Prysmian, Rathbones, Saudi Arabian Airlines, BMW/Mini Financial Services, Daikin, South West Water and Regus.
We’ve been in the business for nearly four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of 70-plus professionals.
Where we work
We’re a thriving, fast-growing company. So much so, in fact, that we outgrew our home and had to design and build a new one in leafy Easton – one of Bristol’s most creative quarters.
Our new space is truly a beautiful place to work, with exposed brickwork, plenty of light, a café and kitchen, parking spaces, a place for your bike, showers, solar panels, snugs and meeting rooms aplenty. What’s more, we’re a short walk from the artisan eateries of St Mark’s road, a short stroll from two train stations and a stone’s throw from plenty of bus stops.
What you’ll be doing…
In a nutshell, you’ll provide vital administrative and organisational support to our Tech Team by filtering and managing ad-hoc client requests. If you aspire to a career in Digital Project Management, this is an ideal stepping-stone.
Below are just some of the tasks that your typical day will be filled with:
• Successfully resolving any ‘how to’ requests (if possible) before escalating to technical teams.
• Scheduling any requests that do require technical support.
• Ensuring essential information is captured for any queries that are passed on to the relevant teams.
• Liaising between the client and Technical Team in a timely manner.
• Working with the Project Management Team to manage and maintain the digital project schedule.
• Supporting content management requests across projects.
• Attendance at regular international client meetings (conference calls and in person), where you’ll present, demonstrate and train clients in new processes and system updates.
We’re an enthusiastic bunch, always striving to improve our collective skills, so if you’re bright, passionate and keen to learn (quickly), you’ll fit right in.
And there’s more…
As the role grows we would expect you to adopt further responsibilities that will include:
• Developing and refining our support processes to increase efficiency in the department.
• Producing support documentation for clients around our core CMS.
• Helping to reduce non-support requests.
What you’ll be needing…
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a fantastic all-rounder who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet friendly person on our team.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
• Sound understanding of word processing and spreadsheet tools.
• Brilliant organisational and prioritisation skills.
• The ability to work independently and efficiently to meet (often tight) deadlines.
• Passion for learning new software tools and systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver tasks and projects in a timely fashion.
• A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
• An eagle eye for detail, accuracy and quality.
• Able to work within a MAC and PC environment, using MS Office (particularly Excel).
• Familiar with working with multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (Microsoft Edge).
• Highly professional.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Hungry to progress and develop.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas.
Bonus points for:
• Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal (on a content management level – not technical).
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Experience in writing reports or other proposal documentations.
What you’ll be getting…
We’re proud to be a dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges, room to thrive and plenty of fun along the way.
• A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
• 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Healthcare cash plan.
• Private medical insurance.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office).
• Retail and gym discounts.
• Frequent social events.
• As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle.
• An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do and have fun while they do it.
• Fabulous working environment in our brand-new Easton office.
So, if you like the sound of us, and you have what it takes to deliver the world-class service our clients demand, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected] forthwith!
Don’t forget to:
• List your name, followed by the position you are applying for in the subject line.
• First interviews will be with our Project Management Team Lead and HR Manager.
• Second interview will be with our Digital Director and Managing Director.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all, and we will always seek to consider flexible working options if appropriate.